Tuesday 14 July 2009

Chris Pulman

Ben Raemers came to stay last night before he went off on his mission this morning to Belgium, Rotterdam and Amsterdam.
I'll meet him in Amsterdam in a couple of weeks for a weekend of riding bikes around the city.

We ended up looking at some internoodles, which led onto going through some footage of new-ish local spots (bear in mind that I've filmed about 10 things in total the past year), which then led me to rediscovering a load of footage tucked away on a drive.

There's all sorts there.
Like this clip of Chris Pulman.



I think it may have been in 'Good Shit', although I'm not sure. I know I filmed Fos' wrist breaking. It was right where Chris' above trick was filmed, just before the mini ramp was built (Which I think was brand new in the Pulman clip). That slam was horrible. I'm glad I don't have the footage and that he does.

Anyway - what pushed me into putting that up was that this morning on my usual internoodles rounds, I came across this Blackbox High 5's.



I'm especially impressed it got past Gonella.
























Chris Pulman's High 5's over at the Blackbox site.

No comments:

Post a Comment