Monday 30 March 2009

My life is brilliant...

Yep. A shit reference to a very shit song.



Whilst thinking he was off on a stag weekend the following week, Barry was driven to a car park by his boss where the above happened.
He had no idea he was heading to until he figured out he was in Bournemouth at about 8pm and spent the entire journey from East London (in Friday night rush hour traffic) tied up, listening to one James Blunt song on loop.

My life is brilliant.
My love is pure.
I saw an angel.
Of that I'm sure.
She smiled at me on the subway.
She was with another man.
But I won't lose no sleep on that,
'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

What a cunt.

...unlike this man below.

No comments:

Post a Comment