Monday 19 April 2010

Sporadic updates #1.

No posts for a while. Hectic times...
Moved into the new office and out of the living room. Moved boxes and boxes of work stuff and drum kits and merch to the new lock up after storing a bunch of Totimoshi's stuff after their last tour.
The house is beginning to free up. Sadly, the arm ain't quite fixed enough to skate yet.

I setup the Blues Man Rock Out! at the Volcom London store. Click the link to check the article.
Daniels voice is amazing - can't wait to see them with Karma to Burn next week.


I also got a little Aaron Sweeney 10 Tricks clip filmed for Kingpin. Sadly, his name is still spelt wrong on Mpora, so you'll have a hard time finding it.
Check it out below - each line took about three tries.


10 Tricks - Aaron Sweeny >>

We also had the SEED event in Poland Street. Tons of fun. A Volcom party unlike any other. Canoe killed it.
...as did Mark and I.

Exhibit #1


Exhibit #2


...I even found some of my artwork on the Vans site.


Scotland in a couple of weeks. I cannae wait.
See what I did there?

No comments:

Post a Comment