Thursday 11 February 2010

2nd June 2004

This little clip consists of someone I skated with most days in Oz, yet filmed very little of. Resident number one at the citypark in Melbourne.
Richard Flude, Nugget (Shane O'Niell) and Brenton were there every single day. Those three are some of the most consistent skaters I've ever seen.

Anyway - I think this little clip would have come from a visit to Globe HQ (as this hip was built in their car park) on a shoe blag mission by Brenton.
As I mentioned - he's one of those guys who can do everything on a skateboard. I tried to get him into filming stuff, but I just think he felt a bit too self concious to be pushing himself.
This would have been one of those 'break in' attempts to get him into the swing of it. A simple spot and a bunch of tricks he can fire off first shot which'll look fun thrown together.

I guess it didn't work.

Brenton Wierauch - Hardcore Offices, Melbourne from Kevin Parrott on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment