Friday 5 June 2009

Bubbling Under

Good friend of mine, Matt Compton has given me good reason to pass on a bit of grim gold.
Reason being (I need a reason?!?) is it kinda reminded me of The Orphanage.
Not in some plagiarist sense; just in a very creepy "What the fuck? I want out of here" sense.

Matt Compton's most recent film, 'Bubbling Under' is one of the thirteen films involved in the Film London's Best of Boroughs awards.

Bubbling Under

Go check it out and vote for Bubbling Under!

http://www.filmlondon.org.uk/bobs
The film you want is 'Bubbling Under by Matt Compton'

Then pass it on to your friends, your family, your enemies, your lovers, your neighbours, your children, your colleagues, your employers, your employees, your hostages, your kidnappers, your milkmen, your baker your.... well you get the idea.

It might win him £2,000 and get me a free pint.

No comments:

Post a Comment