Thursday 16 April 2009

15th April 1989

"How to report the death of 96 people, crushed to death whilst the Police and officials looked on" by The Sun.

Example

Have you ever logged onto Facebook, MySpace or the like only to find a Friend Request from that cunt in your class who used to bully everyone?
Not that I'm waiting for an apology from anyone in particular - as from what I can remember they were all self-centred cunts anyway and by now I've accepted that after 15 years of leaving school, it's not coming.

The thing is, The Sun is that person. I had to look. I had to find out. I went and took a peek over at their website to see. They're running a remembrance article/slideshow on the 20th Anniversary.

Is there any sign of an apology? Is there fuck.

It always amazes me that this absolute waste of energy could have the highest circulation of any daily English-language newspaper in the world and the biggest circulation within the UK.
Then again, it shouldn't. Look at this world. It's full of self-centred cunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment